The program of the Group the following:
- Cooperation with Ministry of Health Care:
-initiate dialog between representatives of Medical Gases workgroup and national Pharmacopoeia committee of Ministry of Health Care to propose to include Monographs for medical gases into the State Pharmacopoeia of Russia in order to harmonize European and local approaches to quality control of medical gases.
- Cooperation with Ministry of Trade and Industry:
- initiate dialog between representatives of Medical Gases workgroup and Department of development of pharmaceutical and medical production of Ministry of Trade and Industry to propose to take into account specific character of medical gases production and make changes into the state standards and licensing requirements (GMP of medical gases).
- Cooperation with Roszdravnadzor:
- initiate dialog between representatives of Medical Gases workgroup and Roszdravnadzor (Russian Drug Agency) to propose to take part in the development of new and update of existing regulations concerning distribution and quality of medical gases in order to fight against unreliable suppliers and violations of governmental requirements.
- Experience exchange:
- discussion of regulatory issues and new national standards applicable for medical gases and equipment, best practices in medical compliance, exchange of pharmacovigilance data